We Are Good to Go
Morag’s Lodge has received the official ‘We’re Good to Go’ certification. “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
We have also received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp. This provides acknowledgment to travellers that we have adopted robust health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Safe Travel Protocols.
Your Health is Our Priority
We hope you are looking forward to your stay with us. As a hospitality business, we take our role very seriously, we have always employed stringent safety and sanitation protocols, and we will continue to do so with special measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our full COVID-19 risk assessment can be found here and we have included some key points below for you to know prior to your arrival.
A Helpful Guide to Keeping You Informed
We want your stay at Morag's Lodge to be as relaxed as possible. In order to do so, it is helpful to be up-to-date with Scotland's latest travel and health guidelines. To keep you in the know, this tool below provides important information about travelling to Scotland prior to your trip.
Our staff have been highly trained to keep you safe whilst giving true Highland Hospitality.
Select the passport you intend on using when travelling to Scotland.
As guidelines tend to change frequently, check back often and prior to departure.
What to Expect at Morag's Lodge
1. Our staff have been highly trained to keep you safe whilst giving true Highland Hospitality.
2. Hand sanitiser is available at our main entrance, in all public rooms, and in travel size bottles
3. We recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser and are welcome to refill with us
4. Face coverings are mandatory in local shops and anywhere social distancing is not possible
5. Our staff will be wearing face coverings for serving your meals
6. We recommend you bring a face covering but we have masks and face coverings available
7. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all public areas
8. We have removed all but essential articles from our guest rooms and public rooms
9. All articles and local information are available from our reception
10. Social distancing measures are in place throughout our hostel, please heed the signage
11. We will be accepting payments by card only
12. We are not allowed to offer access to the self-catering kitchen but have meals available
13. We are temporarily limiting the capacity of our dining area:
o Breakfast is take-away and can be consumed on or off the premises
o Evening Meal menus will be sent to you, we recommend pre-booking
1. We ask that you please take personal responsibility for your well-being
2. Please adopt physical distancing and hygiene practises throughout your trip
3. In choosing to stay with us you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
4.If you arrive with or develop symptoms during your stay you will be advised to contact the NHS to request a test and return home to self-isolate
5. Plan – if you wish to visit an attraction or restaurant please book ahead
6. Support our local tourism industry - Eat local, see local and buy local
7. Please respect the precious resources locally, if it’s busy, move on and explore elsewhere
8. Please take your litter with you
We look forward to welcoming you!